Brooke & Sam’s Cauliflower soup+21
As the cooler months begin to take over Melbourne, it’s a must to keep our taste buds inspired and our tummies nice and warm! What better way to do that than with a little Market Place fresh produce and Runway Brooklyn’s Brooke O’Keefe & brilliant partner Sam’s favourite winter wonder.
If you are after vegetarian, gluten free delight or paleo perfection this Cauliflower number is for you!
- 1 head Cauliflower
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1 Green onions
- 1 Onion
- 32 oz Vegetable broth
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Parmesan, grated
- In a dutch oven pot (or just a heavy pot), heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add onion and garlic. cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add cut up cauliflower and vegetable broth.
- Bring to a boil then cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes until cauliflower is softened.
- Carefully pour entire contents of pot into blender (I use my Vitamix). Add salt.
- Carefully blend until smooth.
Serve in bowls with grated parmesan cheese on top (if desired) and sliced green onions. Enjoy, from Brooke & Sam!