Grilled sweet corn, smokey butter, Mahon+40
- 6 ear of corn cut in half
- 200 gm soft butter
- 1 heaped tbs smoked paprika
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ lime juiced
- 1 salt flakes
- Pinch ground black pepper
- 2 c finely grated Mahon cheese
- ¼ c picked coriander leaves
- 3 limes cut into wedges
In a bowl combine butter, paprika, cayenne, lime, salt and pepper, mix throughly.
Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil add a couple of pinches of sugar and add corn and cook for 6-8 mins. Remove from water and place on bbq or hot griddle pan to slightly char.
When cooked generously slather with butter, roll in cheese and a squeeze of lime. Sprinkle with coriander.